AV is a community of people dedicated to crowdsourced learning and open source project development. We are fans of agile development, Test driven development and Pair Programming. We develop in distributed teams, using tools for remote and online programming.
Where are we heading as a community and what can we do better to reach our goals? This is the place to discuss the past, present end the future of our common endeavour.
Project status: CLOSED
Created almost 5 years ago by Thomas OchmanJoin Project
The AgileVentures Community team
We pride ourselves in being a place for learning and personal development. In order to maintain the momentum of a growing and expanding community we need to continuously redefine the methods and workflows of the community.
Also, with a growing amount of projects it is essential that we can maintain a forum for sharing of knowledge and experiences as well as making sure that our core values are represented throughout the community.
See the #av_community_talk channel on Slack.
- Project Background - created by Thomas Ochman almost 5 years ago
- Agile Ventures Planning Meeting - created by Sam Joseph almost 5 years ago
- Legacy Documents (5) - created by Thomas Ochman almost 5 years ago
- Getting Started Documents (1) - created by Sam Joseph over 4 years ago
- AgileVentures paths - created by Thomas Ochman over 4 years ago
- [WIP] Community profile - created by Thomas Ochman over 4 years ago
- AV Escalators - created by Thomas Ochman over 4 years ago
"Kent Beck" Scrum and Pair Hookup - All Welcome :-) Discuss Any Project, Ask Any Question, Or Just Listen In :-) -
Latest Project videos
No IssueTracker Stories can be found for project AgileVentures Community