Meeting 12

Created over 8 years ago by Thomas Ochman
Review Action items from previous meeting
  • Rachel: sub categories list
  • Rachel: google places update (is there a user story from this?)
  • Sam: feature on API to google places and open street map
  • Sam: migrate charity data into custom site (name, description, postcode, website, charity commission number) INCOMPLETE
  • Sam: FAQ for charities - how to talk to open charities, google, charity commission
  • Sam: need story for local charity doing search on behalf of local resident ADDED TO TRACKER
Agenda

VAH internal data - data validation from organizations to activity log


Ultimately maybe we should move to something like http://harrow.local-support.org or whatever we think is a good domain name that we can get hold of.
  • Is there anything to distinguish search results for a charity worker and a local resident?
  • Regarding attracting funding from local people, do we want something specific like paypal for donations?
Involving more developers in meetings?
Rachel able to edit/comment in pivotal tracker https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/742821/stories#

ACTION ITEM - Sam look at linking spreadsheets to gmail tasks
ACTION ITEM - Sam category features in custom site
ACTION ITEM - Sam allow Rachel able to edit/comment in pivotal tracker https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/742821/stories#
ACTION ITEM - Sam: feature on API to google places and open street map
ACTION ITEM - Sam: feature on FAQ for charities - how to talk to open charities, google, charity commission
ACTION ITEM - Sam: need feature in cucumber for local charity doing search on behalf of local resident



comments powered by Disqus