Meeting 138

Updated about 5 years ago by Sam Joseph
Outstanding Action Items:

* (Sam) investigate alternate cheaper security ... drie CONTINUING - ON HOLD - RESTART
* (Sam) note currently on page 4 in search for "harrow volunteering" as two terms - weekly check
  - on page 1 with quotes - yay! -now on page 3
* (Sam) follow up on team london again EMAILED, FOLLOW UP EMAIL
* (Sam) follow up with doit and marouen about API POST - EMAILED marouen --> Marouen working on this
* (Sam) exclude dev/admin use from analytics
* (Sam) reply to Iskren
* (Sam) try LocalSupport on new drie system
* (Sam) ask lara about "harrow volunteering" vs "harrow" and "volunteering"

Agenda:

* Usual review (ensure we see bugs)
* Do-IT; Council; Consortium (increasing participation from disadvantaged groups)
  - focus on helping people find opportunities for the disadvantaged individuals 

Action items

* (sam) push reachskills to production - email Rachel when done DONE
* (sam) contact reachskills and let them know DONE
* (rachel) check in with alex on http://www.voluntaryactionharrow.org.uk/volunteering-opportunities/


AV Charity Items

* (sam) AGM meeting within 12 months
* (sam/rachel) difference between donation and membership fee and services (understanding all of gift aid, tax deductable?, payroll giving)
* (Sam) reach out to Bryan to arrange AV trustee meeting DONE


Revisions

comments powered by Disqus