Brandon A. Sultana
15 Aimee Court, Warwick NY, 10990
United States Citizen
State University of New York at Binghamton, Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering & Applied Science
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Expected May 2018
Cumulative GPA: 3.21
OS: Windows, Linux/UNIX
Programming Environments: Eclipse, PyScripter, IDLE, PuTTY, NodeJS, MongoDB, Cloud9
Python Game Fall 2014
• Collaborated with three other students to create game in Python where players go up against the computer in a turn-based system with strategic combat using objects.
• Implemented all of the game’s core mechanics such as damage calculation and turn system
Managed Assets May 2017 – Present
• Work with a local business to create a website for users, www.managedassetsonline.com
• Website sends customer information to the business through forms and has tools for calculating loan costs.
• Consistently consult with customer to ensure the specifications of the site are met
C++ Proxy April 2017
• Program that would submit HTTP GET Requests using a URL and would download a requested file
• Includes simple caching mechanism to quickly service repeated requests
Hackathon 2018 - Flame Symbol February 2018
• Utilized Pixi.js to generate a canvas containing gameplay and a HUD. Sprites on the canvas are dynamically created, moved, and destroyed throughout the game
Programing Concepts & Applications, Computer Systems I: Machine Org, Programming with Objects, Computer Systems II: Architecture and Programming, Data Structures & Algorithms, Automata Theory & Formal Language, Operating Systems, Design & Analysis of Algorithms, Computer Systems III: Advanced Computer Organization, Programming Languages, Programming for the Web, Design Patterns, Computer Networks
Intro to Computer Security, Database Systems, Software Engineering
Academic Vice President , Cleveland Hall September 2016-May 2017
• Guide and console students with academic questions and issues to respective departments on campus
• Organize events geared towards getting students involved while also teaching them skills and facts
Animation Club E-Board, Webmaster September 2016-Present
• Assisted in organizing and running weekly meetings and special events
• Updated website with club news and edited club podcast
Maines Food & Party, Binghamton, NY: Stock Clerk July 2017-Present
• Work with other employees to ensure the store is well stocked and looks presentable
• Train new staff members, place orders for the store, and work with managers to create attractive displays
• Regularly interact with and assist customers with questions regarding products.
Brandon Sultana has no publicly viewable Youtube videos.