I am a student at Binghamton university pursuing my masters in computer science. I am having a 1.5+ years of industrial experience
CAREER OBJEC TIVE
Flexible and experienced Software Developer currently seeking to leverage an employment that will make best use of my skills and allow me to develop them further all the while contributing to the organizational goals. Always eager to search for the next problem to tackle.
Binghamton University, SUNY, Watson School of Engineering Binghamton, NY
Master of Science in Computer Science, 3.47/4.00 GPA Expected December 2021
Courses: Programming systems and Tools, Programming Languages, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Design
Patterns, Computer Architecture & Organization, Operating Systems.
Sastra Deemed to be University Thanjavur, India
Bachelor of Engineering in information and Communication Technology 6.43/10 GPA July 2014 - May2018
Courses: Data Structures, Object Oriented Design and Programming, Database Management Systems, Computer Networks
• Web Technologies: HTML,NodeJS,Express
• Technologies & Testing Tools: Selenium, HP Quality Test Professional, Git, Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins.
• Database Technologies: MySQL, PL/SQL.,MongoDB
• IDE: Eclipse, VS Code, Postman
Assistant System Engineer, Tata Consultancy Services Hyderabad, India
Project Name: Comcast Cable Communications Management June 2018 - November 2019
• Maintained the WebLogic & Apache Server installations on UNIX environment
• Built and released deployments on the lower environments as well as coordinated and instructed same on the production environment.
• Created Go-live plans and ensured that the changes were deployed to each environment servers.
• Oversaw troubleshooting of the server related exceptions, JDBC configurations & deployment issues.
• Deployments on Cloud Foundry
• Automated deployments to Apache using GoCD.
• Communicated to stakeholders during any application downtimes during deployments.
Intern, Wissen Infotech Hyderabad, India
• Developed a chat bot using Google Dialog Flow - API.ai May 2017 -June 2017.
• MyUniversityBot: It Will clear the doubts a student has while he/she is applying for Sastra University.
• Gained knowledge about neural networks and natural language processing
• Developed a MATLAB project proposing a model for survival prediction for people affected with brain tumour.
• Utilized segmented brain images as data set and extracted effective features, training them with an SVM Classifier.
• Achieved best result over benchmark datasets when compared to recent methods.
• College Technical Fest :Worked in a team of 50 members to organize a university wide technical fest for all the students conducting various programming and fun activities.
Skills & Technologies
Sri Vasa Sai Subrahmanyam Gampala has no publicly viewable Youtube videos.