I am a Computer Science Graduate Student at Binghamton University . I have 2+ years of industrial experience as a developer skilled in java, Python,and Pl/Sql.
Flexible and experienced Software Developer currently seeking to leverage an employment that will make best use of my skills and
allow me to develop them further, all the while contributing to the organizational goals. Always set on searching for the next problem to tackle.
Master of Science, Computer Science GPA: 3.37 / 4
State University of New York at Binghamton University Jan 2020 - December 2021 (Expected)
Courses: Design & Analysis Comp Algorithms, Programming systems and Tools, Programming Languages, Design Patterns, Computer Architecture & Organization, Introduction to Data Mining, Operating Systems, Database Systems
Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Bangalore, India July 2013 - May 2017
Courses: Data Structures, Database Management Systems, Algorithms, Big Data Analysis, Data Warehousing, Computer Networks
TECHNICAL SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
• Programming: Python, C++, C, Java, Shell Script, PL/SQL
• Database: Oracle 11g, MySQL
Senior Systems Engineer ,Infosys (September 2018 – November 2019)
• Recognized potential areas for automation in the existing workflow and built solutions effectively cutting down regression time by 60%. Involved in the design and development of modules using Java, PL/SQL and Shell Script for given requirements.
• Performed data loading operations for an apparel-based company.
• Built and maintained features for an application developed using Oracle Forms.
Systems Engineer, Infosys, India July 2017 – September 2018
• Achieved 100% automation for account managements tasks for a shipping-based company using Infosys’s Automation platform “NIA”, by designing BPMN workflows and mapping Shell Scripts to appropriate blocks, tasks were automated.
• Performed “Problem Management Analysis” on tickets raised over a period of 6 months and found 5 new and feasible use- cases to automate.
• Awarded “Best Performer of the Quarter” as recognition of the end-to-end automation effort.
Intern, Infosys, India January 2017 – July 2017
• Developed a web application that facilitates renting vehicles at a minimal price. Server-side processing and webpages are generated using PHP with MySQL serving as the RDBMS.
Intern, IBNC, India December 2015 •
Gained hands-on experience in Log Processing using Hadoop and in setting-up a cloud infrastructure using VMWare and
SELECTED ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• Built a web app powered by Flask and Bootstrap as the front-end framework, dynamically populates news articles for trending
hashtags using Twitter’s REST API.
• Designed a multi-threaded GUI application using PyQt5 for tracking TV shows. DB operations are performed using
SQLAlchemy ORM on an SQLite DB, signup and password reset emails are sent using SMTP and app data is retrieved using
• A Collaborative Filtering based Recommender System using SVD++ was modelled with an RMSE of 0.71.
• Designed a text-based chatbot leveraging the AWS ecosystem that lists a professor’s available time slots. Amazon Lex
(chatbot), Amazon Lambda (processing logic in Python) and Amazon RDS (data store) were used.
• Developed a Text-to-Speech (TTS) application for reading live chats. Data retrieved from an IRC stream using a socket is
Skills & Technologies
Suchitra H V has no publicly viewable Youtube videos.