Computer Science Graduate Student at State University of New York,Binghamton
Client: JPMorgan and chase (32 months), Sprint(6 months)
• Application: Resiliency Data Management System (RDMS), Mach5
• Developed user-controls, validations, RESTful web services and admin modules.
• Implemented end to end code using J2ee, Primefaces, spring framework and Mybatis.
• Front end technologies used are XHTML, CSS, Primefaces.
• Managed client calls and meetings for requirement enhancement and suggestions.
• Performed unit testing using Mockito,
• Managed Deployment on server using Jenkins and ARMS
• Performed debugging and defect fixing for various releases.
• Led Performance testing, monitoring, and tuning.
• Mentored 5 Associate Software Developer across multiple projects.
• led team of 6 to implement different modules in RDMS project.
• Managed Knowledge Transfer with offshore and onshore teams.
• Practiced waterfall model, Agile Methodology and the Scrum process
Skills & Technologies
Contributions (GitHub) - 3 total commits x 1 - 3
- BU Guide - 3 commits
Contributions (Hangouts Hosted) - 0 total hangouts x 1 - 0
Contributions (Hangouts Attended) - 0 total hangouts x 1 - 0
Contributions (Authentications) - 1 authentications x 100 - 100
Contributions (Profile Completeness) - 8 out of 10
Contributions (Membership Length) - 6 out of 6
Contributions (Sign In Activity) - 6 out of 6
SEHW1-2 - Sunday, 10th Sep at 08:54pm (UTC)
Latest pairing videos by Sujoy Das
|video unavailable ('Start Broadcast' not pressed, or Hangout/YouTube fail) 00:55 11/09|
|video unavailable ('Start Broadcast' not pressed, or Hangout/YouTube fail) 20:00 09/09|